Sponsored by: The IEEE Internet of Things (IoT) Initiative and The University of Alaska Anchorage.
Each IEEE IoT Summit brings together experts and leaders from all over the world to address the implementation of IoT solutions in a local setting. With its vast area, range of geographies, extremes in climate, and specific population patterns the requirements for successful IoT implementations and sustainment in Alaska are unique. The Summit is designed as an interactive gathering of constituencies that will be affected by IoT – end users of IoT based goods, services, and processes; public sector leaders, administrators, managers, and operators; industries that will be transformed by IoT and are important to Alaska and Arctic Regions; technologists, suppliers and vendors of IoT solutions; and leading practitioners from the research community.
- In depth sessions on Vertical and Topical areas that are the focus of the Summit and that are meant for practitioners:
- Plenary Presentations
- Panels and Working Groups
- Technical Papers
- Professional Development Sessions
- Entrepreneurial and Start-up Events
- Companions Program during the Summit
- Cultural and Tourist Tours before and after the Summit